Thursday, November 17, 2011

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

Since Lauren was a little thing, she has always tried to sit herself up while you held her on her lap.  She LOVES it. 

Well, with those heavy and sturdy casts on her legs it made it easier for her to try and sit up on her own for little bits at a time. 

Today, she has no casts on AND she sat up on her own!!!

You can imagine my excitement and surprise.  Oh, I could just squeeze her, I'm so proud of her!  We were told not to expect this for another 4-6 months-I just love it when Lauren proves us wrong this way!

I know that she has many more things to accomplish and is currently working on, but today we celebrate her achievement.






3 comments:

  1. So proud of that little girl! Congratulations Lauren:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Lauren! Sitting up just opens up a whole new world. She is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll, she is getting SO big!!! I'm so proud of her!

    ReplyDelete