Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Things I can do...


Lauren has been super busy the last 5 weeks showing us what she can do.  Spending her first 4 months in the hospital put her further behind, but don't tell Lauren that...she's busy playing catch up.


We're still working on some things.  Actually, I think we will always be working on things.  But nonetheless, I couldn't be more proud of my little boo.  In fact, we just finished making her goals for her home plan.  There are things that I know with time and assistance she will be able to accomplish, and that feels good right now.   She has so many milestones ahead of her.  She may not do them the same way as most or on the same time schedule, but I just know that this little determined daughter of mine will surpass any and all predictions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment