Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

Eph. 1:7 -- In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace.



 Lauren has been doing so very well.  She has been eating decently and sleeping enough.  I love it when she's awake because she is so alert and aware of her surroundings.  I really think she is close to giving me her first smile-maybe in the next week. 

She had fabulous visitors today.  Old friends Kristella, Dawna, and Gina came by the hospital and spoiled me with a bag full of treats-including See's Candy.  It was great getting to introduce Lauren to great people!

I plan on spending Easter at home with my other little ones, but will make sure that the Easter bunny swings by the NICU to make a special delivery for my precious princess.  I am hoping that we will be bringing her home next weekend sometime.  I'll continue to pray for her health so that we can be home-bound. 

May each of you have a blessed weekend surrounded by people that you love and rejoicing in Him.

Lauren's first trip in the hallway!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear she is doing well. I pray that you get to take her home soon! See's candy is the BEST! My dad always brings me some when I stay with Madi in the hospital. All the nurses love us for it, since I share :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Jaime. I shared some of the chocolate too, they haven't heard of it here in Tennessee since my friend brought it from California. She LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete